MANUNATURE® RR MELITE is a polyethylene coextruded stretch film that is meant for pallet wrapping and transport safety. This product contains 30% regrind from post-consumer recycling and has been designed in the light of circular economy to re-use polymer waste streams for high-quality applications (close loop recycling).
- Automatic, turntable, rotating arm, rotating ring, horizontal, semi-automatic wrapping machines with 275% (23 µm) minimum guaranteed pre-stretch.
- 100% recyclable LLDPE film, for extremely demanding applications with wrapping machines.
- Typical use: bricks, ceramics, cement, chemicals, canning, supermarkets and logistics, food, beverages, confectionery, fruit and vegetable, frozen products. It can be used to wrap any kind of packing. Particularly suggested for very sharp edges heavy loads.
- Outstanding load stability and excellent to avoid deformation and crushing of soft goods (such as tissue paper).
- Outstanding mechanical tear resistance.
- Puncture rating: ★★★★★★
- High clarity and softness.
- High wrapping speed.
- Outstanding saving opportunities.
- Significantly reduces environmental impact.
- Approved for food contact*.
- Standard and tailor-made sizes.
* This product is meant for pallet wrapping and transport safety, thus for packaging with indirect food contact. However, it is guaranteed that occasional food contact does not imply any risk to human and animal health.