MANUNATURE® BB MANUSTAR® is a polyethylene coextruded stretch film, from which 50% of the film structure is based on renewable feedstock, derived from industrial by-products. The film is meant for pallet wrapping and transport safety. Feedstock identity and sustainable supply chain is monitored by mass balance concept.
- Automatic, turntable, rotating arm, rotating ring, horizontal, semi-automatic wrapping machines with 400% (23 µm) minimum guaranteed pre-stretch.
- Low gauge 100% recyclable LLDPE film, for extremely demanding applications with wrapping machines.
- Typical use: bricks, ceramics, cement, chemicals, supermarkets and logistics, canning, food, beverages, confectionery, fruit and vegetable, frozen products. It can be used to wrap any kind of packing. Particularly suggested for very sharp edges heavy loads.
- Outstanding load stability.
- Outstanding mechanical tear resistance.
- Puncture rating: ★★★★★★★
- High clarity and softness.
- High wrapping speed.
- Outstanding saving opportunities.
- Significantly reduces environmental impact.
- Approved for food contact*.
- Standard and tailor-made sizes.
* This product is meant for pallet wrapping and transport safety, thus for packaging with indirect food contact. However, it is guaranteed that occasional food contact does not imply any risk to human and animal health.