MANUNATURE® BD ATX PLUS is a polyethylene coextruded stretch film, designed for pallet wrapping and transport safety. The film is 100% recyclable as well as the film has the ability to safely biodegrade within two years from the end of its service life if accidently disposed on land.
- Automatic, turtable, rotating arm, rotating ring, horizontal, semi-automatic wrapping machines with 325% (23 µm) minimum guaranteed pre-stretch; Jumbo version available for converting.
- 100% recyclable LLDPE film, for extremely demanding applications with wrapping machines.
- Typical use: bricks, ceramics, cement, chemicals, canning, supermarkets and logistics, food, beverages, confectionery, fruit and vegetable, frozen products. It can be used to wrap any kind of packing. Particularly suggested for very sharp edges heavy loads.
- Outstanding load stability and excellent to avoid deformation and crushing of soft goods (such as tissue paper).
- Outstanding mechanical and tear resistance.
- Puncture rating: ★★★★★
- High clarity and softness.
- High wrapping speed.
- Outstanding saving opportunities.
- Significantly reduces environmental impact.
- Approved for food contact*.
- Standard and tailor-made sizes.
* This product is meant for pallet wrapping and transport safety, thus for packaging with indirect food contact. However, it is guaranteed that occasional food contact does not imply any risk to human and animal health.