MANUNATURE® BB ATX is a polyethylene coextruded stretch film, from which 50% of the film structure is based on renewable feedstock, derived from industrial by-products. The film is meant for pallet wrapping and transport safety. Feedstock identity and sustainable supply chain is monitored by mass balance concept.
- Automatic, turntable, rotating arm, rotating ring, horizontal, semi-automatic wrapping machines with 250% (23 µm) minimum guaranteed pre-stretch.
- 100% recyclable LLDPE film, for extremely demanding applications with wrapping machines.
- Typical use: bricks, ceramics, cement, chemicals, canning, food, supermarkets and logistics, beverages, confectionery, textile industry. It can be used to wrap any kind of packing. Particularly suggested for sharp edges and heavy loads.
- Excellent load stability for the best protection of irregular shaped pallets or pallets with sharp protrusions.
- Excellent mechanical and tear resistance.
- Puncture rating: ★★★
- High clarity.
- High wrapping speed.
- Excellent saving opportunities.
- Significantly reduces environmental impact.
- Approved for food contact*.
- Standard and tailor-made sizes.
* This product is meant for pallet wrapping and transport safety, thus for packaging with indirect food contact. However, it is guaranteed that occasional food contact does not imply any risk to human and animal health.