MANUNATURE® RR AXT is a polyethylene coextruded stretch film that is meant for pallet wrapping and transport safety. This product contains 30% regrind from post-consumer recycling and has been designed in the light of circular economy to re-use polymer waste streams for high-quality applications (close loop recycling).
- Automatic, turntable, rotating arm, rotating ring, horizontal, semi-automatic wrapping machines with 250% (23 µm) minimum guaranteed pre-stretch; Jumbo version available for excellent converting.
- 100% recyclable LLDPE film, for extremely demanding applications with wrapping machines.
- Typical use: bricks, ceramics, cement, chemicals, canning, food, supermarkets and logistics, beverages, confectionery, textile industry. It can be used to wrap any kind of packing. Particularly suggested for sharp edges and heavy loads.
- Excellent load stability for the best protection of irregular shaped pallets or pallets with sharp protrusions.
- Excellent mechanical and tear resistance.
- Puncture rating: ★★★
- High clarity.
- High wrapping speed.
- Excellent saving opportunities.
- Significantly reduces environmental impact.
- Approved for food contact*.
- Standard and tailor-made sizes.
* This product is meant for pallet wrapping and transport safety, thus for packaging with indirect food contact. However, it is guaranteed that occasional food contact does not imply any risk to human and animal health.